PSPad is a freeware programmer’s editor for Microsoft Windows operating systems, useful for people who:
- work with various programming environments
- like highlighted syntax in their source code
- need a small tool with simple controls and the capabilities of a mighty code editor
- are looking for a tool that handles plain text
- want to save time – PSPad offers rich text formating functions
- need tool what offer user extension capabilities
- want to save money and still have the functionality of professional products because PSPad is free for commercial and government purposes too
A small yet powerful programmer’s editor that features syntax highlighting, HTML previewing and a FTP client
PSPad editor is the universal freeware editor, is for you if you need to work with plain text – it has a wealth of formatting functions, including a spell checker, create web pages – as web authoring editor PSPad contains many unique tools to save you time, use a good IDE for you compiler – catch and parse compiler output, integrate external help files, compare versions, and much more…..
There is no complex install process, the program is ready to work immediately, without requiring customization. PSPad supports many file types and languages, with syntax highlighting.
PSPad Editor is a text and code editor for programmers.
There are macros, clip files and templates to automate repetitive activities. An integrated HEX Editor, Project support, FTP Client, Macro Recorder, File Search/Replace, Code Explorer, code page conversion, are just some of the many possibilities that PSPad can offer you.
DOWNLOAD : http://www.box.net/shared/i19ktzg0sk